Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Someday I MIght Like to Quake Chase a big Sumatra Style Mega-Thruster!!!!!

I know that could be today, but I don't really know if I want to get the feeling like I might be way too close to one of those big giant fault lines that has the capability of causing Gnormous Tsunami's!!!!! Otherwise now would be the time to be thinking about getting on a plane and starting to catch a flight over to Jakarta. . . which ironically I have actually even looked into before! Think I would have to change planes like in Japan or Korea or one of those places that probably has direct flights to Jakarta, while there possibly are no direct flights to Jakarta from Chicago O'Hare.

So, watch for that next big MegaThruster to strike over in that region and think of me still sitting here safe. . . in the basement of Moms house up here in mosquito infested Wisconsin!!!!! Quake Chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment