Sunday, July 1, 2012

Great Quake Chase: Los Angeles!!!!!

Yes, it just occurred to me tonight as I was writing out this last minute update that now appears on the front page of my EQ Blog, that if Los Angeles IS going to be now getting a lot of this upcoming major earthquake, then perhaps I should jump in my car and head right out there Quake Chasing!!! Slight problem with the fact that the San Andreas Fault is like a thousand miles long and there is no way I could cover all of it in my car, either! My guess would be to be out in Malibu like at the beach where I'd probably be able to feel the ground move under my feet, or at least go for a swim out there anywayz. Have actually had an earthquake occur while I was at the Santa Monica Pier and one shook one day when I was at Capistrano Beach as well. So, until a more straight line earthquake prediction comes along, I do not think there is any way I can be in both L.A. and S.F. at the same time so it looks like this will not be a Quake Chase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment