Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome To My Official "Quake Chaser" Blog!!!

Yes, this is the place where as you might notice, I post all of my latest Quake Chase stuff! Right at the moment the Major Earthquake we are watching and waiting for looks like it might strike Nicaragua and while I have found a friend who has a place down Central America way. . . I have also been told there is NO LAW in some of those places so looking at beautiful downtown Guatamala City on Google Earth may be as close as I am going to get to seeing this one because for the time being I have decided no Quake Chases to Central America in my immediate future!!! Also seen somewhere that Coasta Rica averages about one 8 Richters earthquake every two years and after thinking about it have decided that while the likelyhoood MAY BE high of actually catching an 8 Magnitude earthquake really close-up; the likelyhood of me wanting to be in the middle of it down in Guatamala is very low! Keep in touch with this blog for my next Quake Chase! Got my passport renewed AND got one of those fancy new passport cards to boot, but haven't decided where the next big Quake Chase will be! Alaska 2012??? Thank-You for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment